Real Estate

"What is most essential in maintaining a profitable real estate business in an economic recession?"
Topic: Real Estate
East House


Thursday, May 30, 2013

Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement
What I am most proud of in my 2-Hour Presentation is the fact that I made time because I was really struggling to make time while rehearsing my 2-Hour. Also something worth mentioning is, the comments I received from my fellow classmates in regards to my 2-Hour, the constructive criticism and the positive comments. As for my senior project, I am overall most proud of the communication skills that I have gained and will surely continue to use.   

(2) Questions to Consider
a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation? AP
b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project?   AP

(3) What worked?
In the senior project what worked for me the most was the fact that I had a somewhat stable mentor throughout the entire project. There were some obstacles to overcome but in the end they worked out. My mentor, Rosario Lopez, has guided my and  through talking with her helped me more than any of my research.  

(4) What didn't work?
In the senior project, if I could go back and change the outcome. It would be the fact that I speak up and talk more, because so many opportunities passed me by that I could have taken advantage of but didn't because I didn't talk to classmates. For example, many of them had family relatives that I could have interviewed or talked to give me a new perspective on real estate.    

(5) Finding Value

Something I will definitely carry on with well after the senior project is the communication skills that I have learned and have been able to implement throughout my project. Something else that I will also hold is the sense of financial accountability that I gave gained through my senior project.   

No comments:

Post a Comment