Real Estate

"What is most essential in maintaining a profitable real estate business in an economic recession?"
Topic: Real Estate
East House


Monday, May 20, 2013

Mentorship


    Literal
      Log
     Contact:  Rosario Lopez
      Cell (626) 390-7476
    Interpretive
     
     The most important thing I've gained from this experience is an understanding of the real  estate business. For example, I know most to all of the documents involved in a real estate transaction and I'm able to file and organize them so the transaction goes smoothly. Also how to deal with a client that has unfortunately lost their property and how to deal with a client looking to buy a property. I used to think that a realtor didn't need to invest most of their time at their office but they need to in order to remain profitable.    
   Applied
     My mentorship has helped me answer my essential question by narrowing my focus and by also giving me a few rough answers to my essential question. First off, my mentorship experience gave me a focus on the client and their needs. The clients' needs have to be satisfied in order to keep business moving, especially during an economic recession.     

No comments:

Post a Comment