Real Estate

"What is most essential in maintaining a profitable real estate business in an economic recession?"
Topic: Real Estate
East House


Wednesday, May 8, 2013

2014 Interview


1.  Who did you interview and what house are they in?
Bryan Pinto and he is in west house.

2.  What ideas do you have for your senior project and why?
Pinto: I'm thinking law, or something to do with the criminal justice system. I already have this cop guy as a mentor. Another thing I'm also thinking is maybe botany or horticulture, the other science oriented field. yeah. I want to do that because I think be involved with law in the future, also I like science, so I thought the study of plants would be interesting
Crisanto: What type of law?
Pinto: I don't know, something to do with the criminal justice system. Just kind like cop side of the law.
Crisanto: So law enforcement?
Pinto: Yeah, law enforcement.        

3.  What do you plan to do for your summer ten hour mentorship experience?
Pinto: CPPPD, Cal Poly Pomona Police Department.
Crisanto: SO that's where you plan to do your ten hours of mentorship?
Pinto: Yeah.  

4.  What do you hope to see or expect to see in watching the 2013 2-hour presentations?
Pinto: I'm expecting something pretty good, I mean they spent like a year.
Crisanto: Something more like nine months.
Pinto: Nine months on them, that's quite a bit. So I'd expect them to be really pretty good. I mean two hours is a long time, I don't want to put pressure on them, but I expect something good.
Crisanto: What do you hope to see? Or what do you want to see in these two hours?
 Pinto: Nothing really. I kind of want to learn , you know. Have fun with them. They're supposed to have activities with them, right?
Crisanto: Yes, multiple activities.
Pinto: So yeah, just fun.

5.  What questions do you have that I can answer about senior year or senior project (or what additional information did you tell them about senior year or senior project)?
Pinto: Alright, tell me about Fridays.
Crisanto:  Okay, what about Friday?
Pinto: You guys have house competitions, right?
Crisanto: Yes we do have them.
Pinto: Tell me how they work.
Crisanto: Almost every Friday, or event where a competition can be added. We compete as a house in order to win house points. The winning house usually would get like a discounted price for grad night or something along those lines. But is there anything else?
Pinto: Nah.  
Crisanto: Are you sure?
Pinto: I want to be surprised. I want it to hit me like a ton of bricks. But what's your topic?
Crisanto: My topic is real estate And I'm working with my mentor in Pasadena. So is that it?
Pinto: Yeah.      

No comments:

Post a Comment